Specialising in: High temperature steels, low temperature steels, corrosion and acid resistant steels, duplex, super duplex, nickel based alloys, tool steels, non-alloyed steels, heat resisting steels and modular cast iron.
Our German partner are specialising in producing sand castings with complex geometries. The size range of sand castings manufactured is comprehensive.
- Sand castings from 5KG-20Tonnes (cast size) (35 tonne ;liquid weight)
- Production envelope 7mtr x 7mtr x 6mtr.
- Semi-automatic resin sand line 2mtr x 2mtr x 1.5mtr 10 (10 tonne cast size)
INVESTMENT CASTING/ LOST WAX CASTING
- Investment casting using lost wax
- Max weight 70KG
- Possible wall thickness min 1mm (depending on geometries)
- Production robots
- Surface tolerance to category 1 based on VDG P 690 norm
CERAMIC MOULD CASTINGS
- Maximum dimensions 1.8mtr x 1.8mtr x 1.2mtr
- Maximum weight 1000kg
- Superior contour accuracy
- Exceptional surface quality
- Surface finish to ISOCT9-10 / GTA147-15
This is a hybrid process combining both sand and ceramic casting techniques. (CORE CERAMIC: MOULD SAND)
- Better surface finish compared with sand casting.
- Lower cost in comparison to full ceramic mould casting.